[Bordermarch] Baby gator and small anvil nut cracker

tessag tessag at ev1.net
Sun Nov 28 18:00:32 PST 2004

After a few days of unpacking, I have not yet located the miniature
anvil and hammer nutcracker set that was at the Melees Hunt and Harvest
high table all day Saturday.  The anvil is about three inches long and
the hammer is comparable in size. The dwarves in the workshop need their
tools located, please...  Particularly this season of the year.

Nor have we found any sign of the new baby aligator (concrete, you could
hold him in one hand) which was at the battlefield bridge until late
Saturday.  His Mamma-gator misses him, and she is getting riled up.  We
cannot guarantee her polite behavior to continue.

I noticed Sunday a.m. the both of those items were not in their spots
and wonder if perhaps some well meaning gentle meant to pack them or
whether someone, adult or child, with other intentions meant to be a
tease by removing them.

Any leads are appreciated.