[Bordermarch] Cooks' Guild Mon 7 pm

tessag tessag at ev1.net
Sun Nov 14 23:34:50 PST 2004

The Cooks' Guild will meet Monday evening, Nov. 15,
after 7:00 p.m.
at 7510 Plant Road, the same residence as the Armory Workshop,
to continue preparations for the Royals' and Nobles' Saturday Luncheon
presentation.
Persons interested in kitchen staffing are invited.

You may call ahead with remarks, but it is not necessary to RSVP.
898-4582
The tape recorder will catch it.
We will be slicing, stirring, storing, and "sampling" (of selected
previously tried-and-true feasting) foods for the Saturday Royal Spread
 -to which Her Excellency invites the Royals and her Landed Cousin
Baron/ess/es.

And oh, that deal I was seeking for the use of a refrigerator
did not fully develop.  The refrigerator does exist, however it needs
repair...
so there will not be a handy-dandy refrigerator on site to store these
foods.
I will need to borrow p'rhaps 3 ice chests / coolers to hold these yummies.
And I would need to be able to have them at my home kitchen before
Wednesday nightfall.
Please do call if you have an ice chest / cooler that  I may borrow, and
we can work out a pick up.
Thanks,
Tessa