[Bordermarch] ravensmarch info

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 17:04:38 PST 2004

Hello Z!!

Glad to hear you are coming back to visit! The dates are February 25 - 27, 2005. The site fee is under discussion as of right now; it will be published as soon as we can.

The merchant coordinator is Lady Katerina, and her email is momma_cammie at yahoo.com. She is on this weblist as well.

See you soon!

Selina

Zorrina <zorrina at cox.net> wrote:
details for ravensmarch.... need cost of event and all crat info.....  for calendar and budgeting purposes.... And since I plan on attending a lot more boardermarch events.... if there is anything I can do to help please let me know....

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein