[Bordermarch] Time of Sadness

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 30 07:01:02 PST 2004

May God comfort you and your family in the loss of your mother.

Selina and Antoine

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss <katitcha at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,

To those of you in Bordermarch that know me and my family, it is with a sad heart that I must tell you of my mother's passing. She died this past Sunday at 2am peacefully in her sleep. I would hope that you keep us all in your prayers. Hopefully, my husband and I will return to our Bordermarch home soon.

Blessed Be
Tommie Stovall Prentiss
Lady Katitcha Brendwyth Eledin Stovold

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein