[Bordermarch] FALL FAIRE AT IVANHOE

nanvic143 at juno.com nanvic143 at juno.com
Tue Oct 5 05:09:04 PDT 2004

TO OUR DEAR FRIENDS OF THE KINGDOM OF ANSTEORRA.........

How wonderful it was to see all our old friends again and meet new ones!

Once again, you were the "star attraction" at our annual event.  Mother
Nature didn't cooperate (again!) and gave us rain in the early morning,
but cleared off in time for the event.

The Entertainment Committee, IPOIA Board of Directors, and the citizens
of Ivanhoe extend our sincere thanks for coming to our humble kingdom.
We adore having all of you with us.

This will be my last writing to all of you until next year as I am only a
visitor to your newsletter, so please accept my personal thanks to all
for your planning and attendance.  As a vendor myself, I know what it
takes to get an event together, and you were SUPERB!

Thank you, Armand, for your personal note.  May I add a little
P.S.......Lady Catrin D Lacy won FIRST PLACE in our "Best-Dressed
Contest", women's catagory!

Again, our humble thanks to all, and until next year, I remain.....

Your advid admirer,

Nancy Bodden
Co-Chairman
Ivanhoe's Entertainment Committee