[Bordermarch] Greywood's B o P

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Sun Oct 17 08:50:58 PDT 2004

Tessa and Simonn with a bit o news:
The BoP autoctratted by Lord Aaron Whitewolf was carried out with great
fun yesterday.
(All moderators to this list might still be at site, but we shall try to
send this word out this morning, none the less)
Be pleased to know the following news:

Bardic: was being presented and decided as we left site last night; we
will return to site today.
Archery:          Cadet Carluccio
Equestrian:       Lady Roselinda
Rapier:            Don Aaron Stuart

Chivalric:
Centurian Ishfael,
last year's champion, honorably yielded in the final round to the
undefeated Sir Badon.

Youth Rapier:
Lady Alexandria Penrose, re-gaining her position from last year. (Next
year she will be "too old" so will be fighting as an adult... ... ...
PREPARE TO DIE!)

Boffers:    Benjamin, recently of Greywood, now of Bryn Gwlad
Bocci Ball:    Eldest of the Whitewolf sons

A & S:    HE Caitrin De Lacy, with her Harvest Cordial presented with
documentation and an overflowing cornucopia display
Word fame was given to Lady Selina for her wire jewelry and to the
Gentle Woman Hat-maker whose name I am remiss in knowing.  This shall be
rectified.

The feast was mostly prepared ahead of time by the good Jay who suddenly
had a family wedding conflict dropped into his schedule, so the feast
was picked up at the last week by Lady Katerina and Lord Elrique.