[Bordermarch] Bordermarch needs your help!

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 18 09:04:20 PDT 2004

Greetings to the populace of Bordermarch from your Seneschal,

A lovely lady from Bridge City Elementary School has contacted us, requesting several people to participate in a demo on Friday, October 29, 2004. They have divided the children into 3 groups to come & experience our demo; the times are from 8:35 to 9:20 then 9:25 to 10:05 then 10:10 to 11:05. We will be presenting to approx 100 children at a time, and they will allow us to bring live steel to show the children. (The kids will not be allowed close enough to touch anything.) They are offering to feed us lunch from Subway after the demo as a thank-you.

We need people to attend - Lord Slova Czech would like 6 volunteers to participate; fighters of any type would be most appreciated.

PLEASE contact Lord Vaclav Slova Czech ASAP if you can attend this demo - especially any fighters who are able to attend.

Contact Lord Vaclav Slova Czech with any questions -

slovaczech at juno.com  or  hospitaler at bordermarch.org   or  385-6136

In Service,

Lady Selina
Seneschal
Barony Bordermarch

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein