[Bordermarch] Where is Fighter Practice THIS week???

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 20 20:11:29 PDT 2004

Unto the populace of Bordermarch do I send these words -

unfortunately we will not be able to use the FBC gym this week for fighter practice; so I am calling for fighter practice to be held at Roger's Park again. They are holding early voting in the small building next to the basketball courts, so if the parking lot is still full we will meet near the parking lot on Dowlen. Sorry for the short notice; I was trying to find an alternate location !

If anyone has a better place we might meet, please feel free to suggest it.

Also, we will not be able to use the gym again next Thursday. At populace it was proposed that we hold a once-a-month fighter practice at Lamar University (where we held the demo for the Lamar students.) So next week, please come to fighter practice on the Lamar campus, in the field between the Setzer Center & the McDonald (men's) Gym. Take your best route to Lamar from MLK Parkway; take the Lavaca St exit & turn away from MLK onto Lavaca St. Turn left at the 1st stop sign, and go into the parking lot next to the track (it is labeled C-something; Sherrie, help me here with the exact directions!)

In Service,

 Selina of the Wood

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein