[Bordermarch] A&S Projects, Trumpeter fillers, and Castle work....

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 09:16:24 PDT 2004

Good Day Focus,

If possible Santiago and I would like a little something writen about "ThYHammered Biscuit."  We will be at Malees more as a Tavern.  Bigger tent and hoping to have more of a Tavern atmosphere but very FAMILY friendly.  We will be open late for families to come and join us for wassail, desserts and even a fire circle.  We enjoyed the stories and songs at BOP however we would like to have something everyone can enjoy especially families with young kids.  Thanks so much.  By the way your wedding photo's were great!

God's Grace,
Elisabeth of Green Mountain Keep(aka Beth & David Lathrop)

Phocas of Bordermarch <phocas at anderson-studio.com> wrote:
Grand tidings unto the great populous of Bordermarch,

It is nearing that time to email me with what projects you are working on so I can recognize you in my A&S report do at the end of the month.

Anything you want to submit for the Trumpeter?   Pandora and I will be working on the next dazzling issue of the Trumpeter this coming week.  Anything that should be added to the calendar ?.....besides our Baron's Bday, and our Founders wedding anniv., and of course AUTUMN MELEES!

Also Simonn said every weekend from now till Autumn Melees is a work weekend. :)  I'll be up there every Sunday, as I'm sure Simonn and Aaron Whitewolf will be there Saturdays and most Sundays.

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)