[Bordermarch] Fw: [SCA-GARB] OT: Stolen garb

kwc3f at netzero.net kwc3f at netzero.net
Mon Oct 25 13:36:12 PDT 2004

Good gentles all:
     I am on the SCA Garb mailing list and this came through to all on it today. I am forwarding it in hopes that even in this far country we may watch to see if anything surfaces. Whoever stole Duchess Angharad's things really made off with the entire kit and kaboodle. Thank you all for your attention.
-Ldy Christiona ni Riccard