[Bordermarch] fighter practice

Alexandria Penrose alexandriapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 09:44:29 PDT 2004

Hey Everyone,
If directions to Lamar are needed, I can repost the directions I sent for the demo.  Otherwise, it's just the same place we were last time.  If we don't have enough lighting,  we might move to the track field, which is nearby, but I don't remember having trouble last time.  I don't expect near the turnout we had last time from the Academy students but maybe we'll attract some college students.  Otherwise, I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Alexandria Penrose