[Bordermarch] Re: [Ravensfort] Name for event

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 12 16:16:36 PDT 2004

I like this - could you explain further???

Selina

Karen Picou <kladd at houston.rr.com> wrote:
Perhaps for the children we could do a favor fight both Bordermarch and Ravensfort have a lot of children... or we could make some kind art work (i.e. beading or painting ) for the kids and have it judged... I really like the favor fight. I have heard that this was done before and went very well... Just an idea...
Karen Picou
Ldy Ophelia Larue

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein