[Bordermarch] New members

madpict at sbcglobal.net madpict at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 21 16:26:41 PDT 2004

  Santiago and Elisabeth from Green Mountain Keep say Hi.  We are loving all that you are about and anxious to really get into it.  See you all soon.

      While you will usually find me to be an "absentee member" (I live in the Steppes), Bordermarch is, and will always be, where my heart remains. What's the difference? The people. There is no more honorable, friendly, warm group of people to be found anywhere on the globe, and I hope that in the months and years to come you begin to regard them as family. I regard them so, and have for many years.

      Having caught this message before any replies were posted, I take great pride in being one of the first to say what I'm sure many of us are feeling:

      Welcome home.

                                                                                      In Joyful Service,

                                                                                                  Iain MacCrimmon