[Bordermarch] A&S Projects, Trumpeter fillers, and Castle work....

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Fri Oct 22 14:12:04 PDT 2004

Grand tidings unto the great populous of Bordermarch,

It is nearing that time to email me with what projects you are working on so
I can recognize you in my A&S report do at the end of the month.

Anything you want to submit for the Trumpeter?   Pandora and I will be
working on the next dazzling issue of the Trumpeter this coming week.
Anything that should be added to the calendar ?.....besides our Baron's
Bday, and our Founders wedding anniv., and of course AUTUMN MELEES!

Also Simonn said every weekend from now till Autumn Melees is a work
weekend. :)  I'll be up there every Sunday, as I'm sure Simonn and Aaron
Whitewolf will be there Saturdays and most Sundays.

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)