[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 26 21:08:26 PDT 2004

Evie, we will be meeting at Lamar University between the Setzer Center & McDonald Gym - in the field. (I posted directions a couple of days ago; I would have to look them up again)

Same time 7:00 pm until around 9:00 pm

Selina

e~ bee <lilebeedoll at hotmail.com> wrote:
Could somebod please tell me where fighter practice is Thursday evening coming *10/28*? I have some friends who would like to attend, but I wasnt sure if it was going to be at the church or not.
Thanks,
ebee :)

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein