[Bordermarch] update on merchants

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Wed Oct 27 15:49:30 PDT 2004

YEAH!!!!! Good News!

 Karen, I'm already getting the new Melees website going, so as soon as you
can get me that list, I'll have the Merchant list up.  Only two of them have
contacted me with their info.  I also need a description for you & Cammie's
booths... I'm listing those in the order the information is sent to me, :)

Anyone want to take a look:
http://bordermarch.org/2004AutumnMelees/default.htm

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)