[Bordermarch] Walk thru the Ravine.... Slide show

Cameron Crane cameron at anderson-studio.com
Thu Sep 9 16:16:19 PDT 2004

Greetings,
  I put up a slide show that is a walk thru of the Ravine.   It totals about
25 megs, so it is not a good idea for those on Dial-up.  I'll see about a
smaller version if there is interest for those with slow connections to the
Net.

http://sca.anderson-studio.com/RavineWalk/default.htm

Also, Big thanks to Max for getting us the domain: Bordermarch.org , and
many thanks to Lord Germanicus who is getting a place to host our Barony
website.  We should see some big changes and promo in about a week when
bordermarch.org is activated/hosted.

Shine and Conquer!

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)