[Bordermarch] Wiesenfeuer Baronials

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Sep 13 15:20:02 PDT 2004

How awesome it is to have someone with your talent in our midst. Congratulations Ly. Isabelle. This is indeed incredible news... And just think. I knew you when you were a nobody like me. Keep smiling, much love and joy, doing happy dance as I type. ( makes it hard ) Elrique

  RichardandDebra Parrish <armand_caitrin at juno.com> wrote:
    A week late in sending this.... forgive me.

    Our Lady Isabella, Kingdom Minister of Children took 2nd place in Arts and Science at Wiesenfeuer Baronials in Oklahoma.

    Her piece was on "Spirtual Landscape"

    She initially tied for 'First-Place.... alas a tie-breaker by one point put her in a close first.