[Bordermarch] Attending Ravensfort's Defender

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 16:00:29 PDT 2004

And I wish to thank Lord Phocas on all his wonderful help yesterday. He wore us all out trying to keep up with him. Our site is looking so much better. Thank you for all your help!

In Service, Love of Halesworth

Cameron Crane <cameron at anderson-studio.com> wrote:
Greeting all,
First, to Our Excellency - Vivat! Armand!!!

I will be attending Defender of the Fort at Ravensfort this coming weekend.
I went up Sunday(yesterday) and helped Ravensfort with site prep. They only
had a handful turn out for their work weekend - sort of reminded me how our
own Barony will let a small number of people do most of the work. I feel I
honored Bordermarch working for them with the same zeal I put in at our
site. They were very thankful to have the extra help from Bordermarch.

In Service to Our Kingdom,
Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch (mka:Cameron)