[Bordermarch] Please forgive last post!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 13:11:50 PDT 2004

If you find a way down, please ask directions to the kitchen when you get on site we will accept any and all help you would like to give. We never turn away willing helpers!!!!! LOL!

In Service, Love of Halesworth

"R. BONNER" <mythus at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Awwwwww do this mean if I find a way there I can't
help *Pouts* I love cooking.
Majestic Fox

=====
When God created the horse he said to the magnificent creature: I have made thee as no other. All the treasures of the earth lie between thy eyes. Thou shalt carry my friends upon thy back. Thy saddle shall be the seat of prayers to me. And thou fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. --The Koran