[Bordermarch] Wiesenfeuer Baronials

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Mon Sep 13 18:42:35 PDT 2004

Ldy Isabella,   Congratulations,
It's a good report that you received recognition in Weisenfeurer.
(Please, would you like to publish your piece on "Spiritual Landscape"
in the Trumpeter?)
(Or another piece you have entered?)

Elsewhere, it was learned from cooking friends that the first place
artisan Lady showing the sweets that were impressed with period symbols
and her display of her preparation methods
was very difficult to out-do.  You both do the populace of Weisenfeurer
and Ansteorra proud.
Tessa