[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice location change

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 15 08:17:23 PDT 2004

To the populace of Bordermarch do I send this announcement:

The Gym at the First Baptist Church where we hold weekly fighter practice has been appropriated for disaster-relief victims from Louisiana for the next few days. All the hotels in Beaumont are full, and more people are coming to Beaumont to escape Hurricane Ivan, so other places are opening up shelters to house the people.

We will hold fighter practice this Thursday evening at Roger's Park in Beaumont; located on the corner of Gladys St and Dowlen Rd, across from Marshall Middle School. Look for us by the tennis courts - the parking lot is reached off Gladys St.  Remember, Melees is upon us - you NEED to attend this practice, experienced fighter or not !

There will be a Gate-Keeping class taught at fighter practice to train workers for our upcoming Autumn Melees. Please attend this class!

In Service,

Selina of the Wood
Seneschal
Barony Bordermarch

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein