[Bordermarch] Champion Scrolls for Fall Melees

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 11:27:56 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of Bordermarch:

I need to know what scrolls our scribes are working on
for the four champions that are to be chosen at our
Fall Melees event.

Equesterian -
Bardic -
Youth Bardic -
Youth A&S -

Please respond to me off list.

Also this Tuesday night at 7:00pm will be our next
Scribal Guild Night to be held at 8830 Laura Lane. We
will be working on painting the Shaky Knees and Boney
Fingers for Melees. My number is 861-4502. To find it
take College St towards China. Go across Major Dr then
take your first left onto Wescalder. Laura Lane is the
first Road on the right. My house is the second house
on the right on Laura.

=====
Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)