[Bordermarch] Thanks From Raven's Fort

sdwsdw30 sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Tue Sep 21 23:02:48 PDT 2004

Greetings From Raven's Fort,

I would like to thank all of the Bordermarch members who came to
Defender of the Fort. I hope that you enjoyed the event and I can't wait
to see you at the up coming Bordermarch event in November. I would also
like to thank the wonderful volunteers that came to our baronial work
day and the volunteers who assisted with our feast. It is hard working
people like you who make the Dream come true. So from your friends in
Raven's Fort, THANK YOU very much for all your hard work and your
friendship.

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,

Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort
Defender of the Fort Event Steward