[Bordermarch] FALL FAIRE IS HERE!!

nanvic143 at juno.com nanvic143 at juno.com
Wed Sep 29 06:14:43 PDT 2004

Hello, again, Bordermarch!

THE KINGDOM OF IVANHOE anxiously awaits your arrival!  Our October 2nd
Fall Faire on the Lake is this Saturday, and we're all looking forward to
your demo with us.

Plans are all falling into place and final details geting marked off our
lists.  We spent the last 2 days "building" a rock wall on the front of
the Community Center...DONE!

Dulcimer musicians will definitely be here...Enchanted Dragon obstacle
course Moom Walk for the kidz will be here Friday.  Inside center is all
set up for Silent Auction and more Vendors.  All food vendors spots are
rented, as well as all Craft spots!

FOODS COMING:  Turkey Legs, Pork Chop-on-Stick, Sausage-on-Stick, Ice
Cream Floats, Snowcones, Pistolettes, Fries, Candies for the Sweet Tooth,
Bar-B-Q sandwiches, Fried Catfish and Shrimp, Red Beans & Rice,
Corn-on-the-Cob, and more...(my brain's a little fried and can't remember
all!)

CRAFTS:  Hand-made Decor, Vinyl Graphics, Cutting Boards, Wood Crafs,
Candles, Spices & Herbs, Sweet and Cookie Baskets, Jewelry, Hand-made
boxes, Cabbage Patch Collectible Doll, kidz purses,.........AND A SILENT
AUCTION BY THE ENTERTAINMENT COMMITTEE!

We hope you enjoy the plans we have made for your arrival.  BORDERMARCH,
OF COURSE, WILL BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!

SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY....and our humble and most appreciative "Thanks" for
coming.

We will be at the Center Friday with final preparations if you want to
set up anything early.

Nancy Bodden, Co-Chairman
Ivanhoe'sEntertainment Committee