[Bordermarch] Request for contact

Zorrina zorrina at cox.net
Mon Apr 4 14:27:16 PDT 2005

My trailer arrived Saturday so I will not have to miss any more events....
Yeah! and the door is tall enough.... and we will be at Pine Forest
Elementary School this weekend for their carnival.  Anyone coming for the
demo that was asked?  I have not heard from the hosp.  I understand his pc
does not work well at times.  All are welcome to come see Drameda!  She is
beautiful.  She is soft and white.  She stands a bit over 6' tall (from the
ground to the tip of her horn).  Pine Forest is trying to raise money for
some playground improvements.  Everyone come support the carnival.  if you
are planning to attend I will be in Vidor late Wednesday.  I need to know as
soon as possible so that I can tell them how many to plan for so that I can
confirm lunch.

PS  I enclosed a photo of Drameda with the King from the local Ren faire.
(no travel)