[Bordermarch] Stargate Baronial

Charles cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sun Apr 10 16:47:58 PDT 2005

What HE Armand neglects to mention is that he, our wonderful Baron Armand DeLacy made it the final round of the rapier list which was a round robin and was only narrowly defeated in the last moments of the tournament.
His Excellency showed grace and poise upon the field as did Ld. Sterling who also fought very well on the rapier list. Even though another ultimately won the tourney, we indeed have champions in our midst to hold high and show with pride.