[Bordermarch] Event Meeting

Richard and Debra armand_caitrin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 11:37:24 PDT 2005

Greetings Populace,

    Our Baronial is exactly one month away. On Tuesday, April 19th we will have an event meeting. All who are willing and those who have already committed to working for Bordermarch at the event please attend.

     We have received the cookie molds from which we will be making our site tokens for Baronial. We need to set a work time to accomplish this and we need to now who is willing to help in the making of them.

    We have ordered the cookies for feast tokens and we will need to design cards for them to be placed upon, plus make them.

    Since our general theme is honoring our friends from Rome and Greece, maybe we could help Lady Gabrielle ( our MOC ) come up with some crafts from those cultures, maybe teach a class or we could have some Olympic games for the children with all receiving a ribbon for attending? Would you like to help our MOC with ideas or attend the MOC activities with her so that the children will receive some history about Greece and Rome. Please attend the meeting or contact Ldy. Gabrielle  moc at bordermarch.org  or please call (409) 769-3970.

  We still need volunteers for attending "GATE". Be one of the first to meet and greet our guest that will be arriving from far distant lands. Help make their arrival to Bordermarch pleasant.
If you can volunteer for a gate shift, please contact the Gate co-ordinator.
> Ld. George Hamilton fyreshock at hotmail.com
or Ldy. Kaithleen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com or call (409) 861-4502

  Our Champions to be chosen are Chivalric, Rapier, Archery, A & S, Youth Rapier and Youth Archery. If you have prizes you would like to donate for the Champions please contact the Prize Co-ordinator > Ldy. Selina seneschal at bordermarch.org  or please call (409) 783-2838

  We are planning a glorious feast around the Greco-Roman theme. We will need servers and kitchen help. If you would like to volunteer your services please contact the Feast Stewart
 > Ld. Elrique cnetterville at ih2000.net  or call (409) 833-9794  or (409) 833-1517

  If you would like to help with ambience for setting up the site with a Greco-Roman feel please contact the Ambience Co-ordinator.
> Mistress Tessa  historian at bordermarch.org  or call (409) 898-4582
Or contact HE Caitrin  baroness at bordermarch.org   or call (409) 835-0152

  We will have an event work day on May 7th at site. If you are able to help please contact the Site Co-ordinator.> Sir Simonn knightmarshal at bordermarch.org  or call (409) 898-4582
Or contact HE Armand baron at bordermarch.org  or call (409) 835-0152

   If you have any ideas on how we can make this event more special please let the Event Stewart > Ld. Dylan know matrix360 at yahoo.com  or call (409) 983-7355

* and please attend the meeting on Tuesday, April 19th at 7:00 pm, De Lacy Manor ( Armand's & Caitrin's home). For more info call 835-0152.

  Dream Weavers,
Armand n Caitrin