[Bordermarch] Ap 21 Fighter Practice at Lamar

tessag tessag at ev1.net
Sun Apr 17 19:13:19 PDT 2005

Lay Alexandria Penrose, the Lamar liasion, bids me announce this:

Regular Baronial Fighter Pratice,  Thursday, Ap 21, is to be on campus
at Lamar, between the MacDonald Gym and the Setzer Center, on the grass.
Lady Alexandria Penrose is organizing another public relations demo for
then.

Please attend in garb. You may want to bring your lawn chair.

Alexandria is going to try to start around 6 PM for her part, and to
begin to gather a crowd if possible, knowing that some of us might not
get there until closer to 7 PM.  She suggests parking on the MacDonald
Gym lot. There is a bit of construction going on, so we will need to
look around.

Chivalric and rapier fighting and marshalling, bardcraft, hand crafts
that you may be working at, water bearing, some literature to show.  We
probably will not "have" target archery, but interested persons could
look at bows, etc.  Maybe bring some banners or other visuals. Whatever
we have that might be of interest to the Lamar generation. Some print
outs of the demo material that Modius provided on the CD would be good
to have available. Maybe some spare duplicate recent newsletters?
If we have a few of the younger baronial children turn out with parents,
maybe have a craft   planned for them or a book to read them.  Please
remembr that if we have a planned children's activity, we should have a
minimum of 2 aduts with the children per shift.

We will also want to tell them about Baronial Championships coming in
mid-May at the BorderKeep.

There will be no SCA activity at the FBC Gymnasium downtown on the
evening of April 21.

Grace and Peace to all,
Tessa