[Bordermarch] A Gift

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Apr 18 21:41:23 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Wonderful Populace of Bordermarch,

At today's business meeting the Officers of Raven's Fort along with the
Financial Committee of Raven's Fort has decided to give our fantastic
neighbors of Bordermarch a gift. We would like our beloved neighbors of
Bordermarch to have our half of the profits (except for One dollar) from
our joint event of RavensMarch. We know our good friends will have good
and true uses for this gift. So on behalf of our happy family, I ask
that your happy family accept our gift. May good blessings be upon you
all.

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, & Baronies,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort