[Bordermarch] Event Meeting

tessag tessag at ev1.net
Fri Apr 15 17:38:31 PDT 2005

Good enough rule.
That system should work out easily enough here. In other kingdoms is it
done similarly, as was discussed at last Populace.
Bordermarch has many parents to "tap" as a source.
In times passed, we used to ask parents who dropped off their child/ren,
to promise to assist for an hour or so while the ministry would be open.
Then later in the evenings for "Lights Shared," most parents would get
fully involved again with the youngsters at time to prepare to light
candles at tables.

Carol, I saw a "stamp" (for inking) at Michael's that is a Roman column
abpit three inches tall..  $5 price range. They could decorate family
place cards, maybe.

Kids could make pillars and "ruins" out of some of the paper towel rolls
we've been saving.
We could use paper plates for the Ionic flat tops, us wired ribbons
curled into d's and b's for the Doric column tops, and find some
creative way to make Corinthian leaves.  Then spray paint those
grey/white?  Schedule me to work with you for an hour (after lunch would
work best) with one of those crafts.
Tessa