[Bordermarch] Kitchen

tessag tessag at ev1.net
Sun Apr 17 01:23:42 PDT 2005

Elrique, I was thinking to tell you about some of the seasonings, oil,
etc in the Cooking Guild pantry.  What are some of the things you will
be needing for Baronial Feast?
The budget could be bid at less if you used some of the seasonings on hand.

In addition to items in the pantry, I have some fresh herbs growing:
 basil, sage, parsley, rosemary, garlic chives at home; and some at site
(although we have not checked on the site garden since RavensMarch).
Also, Aaron Whitewolf gave me some of his bay laurel harvest.
Please advise of what you might have in your recipe needs.
Regards,
Tessa