[Bordermarch] Where are the kids???!!!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:12:47 PDT 2005

This is a humble request from your website-guy in the hopes of making
Bordermarch's home on the web better for ALL ages and visitors.  At the site
there is a "SCA Kids Only!" section that I would REALLY like to expand for
our younger members and visitors.  I've just added a new story by Connor,
age 9, called "The War of Hafron" that I hope you will find at least a
little entertaining!

What I'd love to see is a lot more art, stories, poems, whatever!, from all
of our young SCA-dians, regardless of what Barony, Shire or any other land
they hail from, and give them a place to call their own amongst us in true
Bordermarch hospitality fashion.  Your ideas and suggestions would be VERY
welcome, and contributions from the younger amongst us more welcome still.

Please let me know what I can do to make the website better for everyone,
and I remain...

At your service,
Germanicus