[Bordermarch] Water Coolers

Charles cnetterville at ih2000.net
Fri Aug 5 17:32:59 PDT 2005

I'm pretty sure that although Greywood owns a few of the coolers, Bordermarch owned the rest of them. When I had taken the coolers to Yule year before last, I took all of the ones marked Greywood and there were still a few left. I don't remember numbers though. If we run short I'm sure we can pitch in and get enough on site. Perhaps Vaclov or Shea might have an accurate number for us.

Elrique