[Bordermarch] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 06:36:22 PDT 2005

Greetings
 Lord Tora and I would like to extend an invitation to our
neighbors...Please join us.
Gate's Edge Fighter Practice is meeting at Meyer Park in Spring, TX. We are
on the south side of the park just to the to right (west) of the entrance
between the parking area and Cypresswood Drive.
 Meyer Park is located at 7700 Cypresswood Drive, Spring Texas 77379.
 We are actually holding two practices -- Thursday night from 7pm - 9pm and
Sunday afternoon from 4pm - 6pm.
 At the present time we have a couple of fighters and could use some others
showing up for variety. The non-fighters that show up have been bringing
craft projects. We have a couple of picnic tables in the area and a bbq pit
so if anyone wants to get there earlier or stay later that works too.
 Please pass this on to any lists that you wish...Lord Tora and I would
gladly welcome any to join us!
 In Service,
Racheal

--