[Bordermarch] fighter practise and things...

HE Caitrin De Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Wed Aug 24 09:47:06 PDT 2005

     Since we are at the complex again this Thursday, I will mention a topic which was voiced last week. There are several members who said they would like to take this time at the complex and use it for walking.
      I agree this is a good place to take in some exercise, so all who wish to join us, please bring some good walking shoes and wear something comfortable. We can walk for awhile and still have time to visit.

      Also the complex does have a water fountain near the basket ball court, but you still may wish to bring some water or something else to drink.

     "Please" if you have a recipe/s that you wish to be placed in the Baronial               Cookbook either bring them to fighter practice or email them to me.

  To: Baroness at bordermarch.org

     Subject: Cookbook

 Thanks,
Caitrin

HE Armand De Lacy <baron at bordermarch.org> wrote:
My friends...

Fighter practise will again be at the complex, this Thursday.
Also this wknd, is the last possible demo in Houston for the Lord of the Rings exhibit. Several have voiced their desire to support our many friends and neighbors. If you are wanting to go, please 'raise' your hands.... and let me know. Some of those wishing to make the journey, are waiting on work schedules to be 'all-clear'.

Six from the barony, are making the journey to the Barony of Wiesenfeuer upon the following weeks end.  Then there is Defender of the Fort, our dear friends Ravensfort. Elfsea is having a celebration the last wknd of Sept. Lots of great events on the horizon, fast approaching.

Armand