[Bordermarch] RE: Greetings from local squater

Jackie Leslie jackie_leslie at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 06:25:20 PDT 2005

Allow me the honor of welcoming you! My name is Lady Isabella Rodrigue. I amt he Coastal Regional Hospitaler and a proud member of Barony Bordermarch. Our next populace meeting is this coming Thursday and several of us are departing for various lands on Friday. Welcome to Bordermarch and my Lord and I hope to meet you son!

In Service,
Lady Isabella