[Bordermarch] Lots of changes to the website!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 06:14:25 PDT 2005

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've been busy adding lots of new
material to our website at www.bordermarch.org.  Lord Phocas has TWO
different albums now that you have GOT to see, and we've also uploaded the
initial Melees webpage and information.  (The Kingdom Calendar now links
directly over to us as well...we're getting a LOT of attention with Border
Keep!)

Be sure to remember that our newsletter needs your stories, articles,
artwork and so much more, so CONTRIBUTE!!!  Hey, we're Texan here....ain't
no place to be shy!

Also, with Autumn Melees right around the corner and the fact that it's
going to be gigantic this year (wait until you see who all is coming, and
from where!) those that are working to make it such a fantastic success
REALLY need your help!  Take a moment to look at the Trumpeter and the
website for the lists of all of the coordinators, then pick something you
can lend a hand to even if it seems a small thing.  You'll have more fun by
really being involved in making this years' Melees one that will be sung
about around the hearth-fires for years to come!

Germanicus