[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Web site down......

phocas at anderson-studio.com phocas at anderson-studio.com
Mon Aug 29 07:10:21 PDT 2005

Good Morning,
    Well, after some time with the tech support with the people that host
Bordermarch.org we figure out the the website doesn't come up because the
registration has now expired.   Max registered this a year ago thru a
reseller, I would think he has gotten emails letting him know it was about
to expire- maybe not....
   This also mean that none of the bordermarch email addresses are working
either.  I've left a message on Max's home phone.... and continue to
research what renewal will cost us (looks like some penalties for letting it
expire will be incurred).

 Will let you know when it is fixed....

Lord Phocas