[Bordermarch] Helping people from the SCA caught in the hurricane path

Karen Picou kpicou at gt.rr.com
Wed Aug 31 03:42:17 PDT 2005

Greetings,
I talk to a lady from the SCA in LA last night. they are trying to get stuff
together to get to our fellow SCA members that have been stuck hard by the
hurricane. I know that all of us do spring cleaning. Lets start early. they
need everything. from water to clothes. There is a man in Lake Charles that
is willing to get the stuff to the victims. SOme of these people from the
SCA have lost everything. If nothing else my house could be a drop point or
some one closer to LA could be a drop point I do not care I just think we
should help our fellow SCA'ers right now. If the situation was reversed I
trully think they would heed the call for help. Please let me know if you
are interested.
Karen Picou