[Bordermarch] Needed help

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Wed Aug 31 20:51:21 PDT 2005

A great many people have come to Bordermarch, Stargate and the Loch Soillier area. The First Baptist Church, our place of practise for many years, have opened their doors to help in the relief effort. Ford Park has now approx. 1500 people, and growing. Countless homes have opened their hearts as well. In Stargate, the Astro-dome is providing so much. Locally, we can give back to the church and help Ford Park, to name just a few. Socks, Clothing of all kinds... sleeping bags, towels and bathroom supplies. Drinking water. Toys for some of the kids, this will ease some Moms and Dads too. These are just quick fix's. All $, really needs to go to the Red Cross.
Donating blood and keeping them in our prayers, helps greatly.

Armand