[Bordermarch] Request for Volunteers for Gate Shifts at RavensMarch event

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:36:36 PST 2005

Greetings to the List(s) from HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari, Co-Gate Coordinator for the RavensMarch event Feb. 25-27, 2005.

Lady Helene de Burgandy & myself are your Gate Coordinator's for this prestigious event. We are in need of filling gate shifts for this upcoming event. Please consider signing up for a gate shift. We will have non-alcoholic drink & snack food available for those who work gate.

There will need to be two people per shift. All that we ask is that you have had experience sitting at gate before &/or have taken the gate class before the event. If you do not have experience, then you have sit with someone who has experience & has taken the gate class before the event.

If you would like to sign up for a gate shift, you may contact either Gate Coordinator listed below & send your SCA name & Mundane name/shift time & day/group you are from to:

Border March: Helene de Burgandy/mka Elizabeth Burgin at
elizabethburgin at yahoo.com

Raven's Fort: Chrystal Ariana MacRuari/mka Roberta J. Allen at chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com

We should respond to your request within 24hrs. to let you know if you have your requested shift time. Thank you for the bandwidth & we look forward to filling all the shifts for gate!

In service to Crown, Kingdom, Barony, I remain,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
RavensMarch Co-Gate Coordinator

As of Thursday, Feb. 3, 2005 at 6:25pm
we have the following shifts that need volunteers:

Friday
12:00pm - 3:00pm (Gate officially opens at 12:00pm) = need 2 people

3:00pm - 6:00pm = need 2 people

6:00pm - 9:00pm = filled

9:00pm - 12:00am = filled

Saturday
12:00am - 3:00am = need 2 people

3:00am - 6:00am = need 1 person

6:00am - 9:00am = need 2 people

9:00am - 12:00pm = need 1 person

12:00pm - 3:00pm = need 2 people
(Gate closes at 3:00pm - sign in moved to Autocrats designated area for waivers)

FYI - This will change, contact one of the coordinator's for an updated list.

~peace~love~empathy~