[Bordermarch] BFT cleaner

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Sat Feb 5 23:25:15 PST 2005

With brush brooms and scrubbing equipment, sprinkler hose control (ya'll
watch out ) and leaf-blower drying, and towel drying, and co-operation
and laughter, from boots to barefeet, the red side walls look "almost
new."   Ummm,  rephraes that.  The red sides look much cleaner than they
did before.  There was *some*  m-u-d-dy  slush scrubbed off.
Diminished stains are yet visible, but clean,
 and we can plainly see where a few patches are needed.  The main top
remains to be scrubbed.
More playing in the mud on Sunday afternoon.  Our driveway, if you care
to join the fun.
Tessa