[Bordermarch] Costume (and more) page added to the website

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 13:10:18 PST 2005

...and since I know NOTHING about creating a costume, HELP!!!  For those of
you who are blessed with the talents that have created so many of the
costumes that graced Bordermarch, let me know what you would like to see on
the page!  Suggestions for links to add, "how-to" articles you have
available and more would be most welcome.

I'm working on something for newcomers that will be a wonderful help, and
the costumes and armor challenges have always been two of the biggest.  Hope
to hear from all of you,

Germanicus