[Bordermarch] This weekend...

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Thu Feb 17 15:24:55 PST 2005

Just another reminder, about this wknds work-dayz!
Saturday will be at the castle till 'not-too-late'. On Sunday, we are cleaning the last piece of the BFT tent. We only have 1 little piece left.... The main center. Having some help would really be nice. :) We have all the supplies... just need 4-6 extra hands. The current residence of said BFT is over at Simonn and Tessa's. We will start at about 9am. If you are unfamiliar of where their humble abode is... just ask or call.
Next weekend is 'Ravensmarch!!!   Come and be a part of it.

see you soon,
roo errr Armand