[Bordermarch] Current Gate List as of 02/22/05, Tuesday, 11:00pm

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 21:03:25 PST 2005

OK, here is the current gate list for RavensMarch. If you are interested in one of the open gate shifts, please send your SCA/Mundane name & shift time slot to:
chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
& I will update the official list. Please spread the word in that we are in need of volunteers to work gate shifts. Thank you all for all you do!

regards,
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Co-Gate Coordinator for the RavensMarch event

Friday

12:00pm - 3:00pm     ________?____            &  ______?_________

3:00pm - 6:00pm       ________?________   &   _________?______

6:00pm - 9:00pm       Devin P. O'Donnabhain & Love of Halesworth

9:00pm - 12:00am     Mary Axefoot  &  Jean-Michel

Saturday

12:00am - 3:00am     Calvin Tittle (no experience)  &
                              (person has to have gate experience for this slot please)____?_       __

3:00am - 6:00am       Phocas  &   _________?__________

9:00am - 12:00pm      Amberlea Fairchild   &   Deena Asatriona inyin Padraic

12:00pm - 3:00pm     Theresa (I need more info name wisefor this individual please) &                                  Groa Ulfsdottir

Gate will close at 3:00pm, waivers will be moved to Autocrats designated point to be handled by someone else.

~peace~love~empathy~