[Bordermarch] Re: [ravensmarch] thanks to all

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Feb 28 17:57:10 PST 2005

Greetings to the baronies of Bordermarch and Raven's Fort,
I would like to echo Lady Selina of the Wood's comments. I would like to
thank all the volunteers who made this and event  and our little part of
the dream come true. Your help is deeply appreciated and shall not be
forgotten. So, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you! ! !
Vivat Bordermarch , Vivat Raven's Fort , Vivat to all the wonderful
volunteers who make the Dream Come True! ! !
In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Baronies,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort