[Bordermarch] Gulfwar XIV, Land

tessag tessag at ev1.net
Thu Jan 13 20:09:38 PST 2005

Simonn and Tessa and Zane will be in a 10 X 20 garage pavillion,
straight up poles, no ropes. Camping space with Bordermarch, please.
Date of arrival uncertain.
Ben Lee, Liz Lee, Zane Lee
We are not yet pre-registered for GW, but we will be in the next few days.

Additional note,
Starhelm and Nerak from another kigdom, used to be from Ansteorra, want
to camp with Bordermarch.  They will get in touch with you.
LYM,