[Bordermarch] Thanks for help at Red Tape!!!!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 19:53:24 PST 2005

I would like to thank Mirabelis for all of her help at the information table and helping set up the lunch table. Also, I would like to thank Lady Clarissima for all her help during lunch. Thank you very much for everyone who attended and I hope the classes were informative and helpful.

In Service to the Dream and the Barony for the Greater Good of the Kingdom,
Love of Halesworth