[Bordermarch] A Challenge

Bill C Burgin ericus at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 2 12:30:57 PDT 2005

Thanks, but Tessa is the one who is collecting and coordinating.

I would be happy to be the transfer point for you, but I'm sure She would
like to see you and thank you Herself!

For those who don't know, donations should go to Mistress Tessa (checks
should be made out to Liz Lee, with the words "Castle Fund," "Building
Fund," etc. on the memo line if you like.  You may find Her - most Thursdays
- at Fighter Practice.  I ordinarily would not speak for Her but I have
known Her to be very accommodating in the worst of circumstances and I can't
imagine Her being any less so for this good cause.  Excellency, please
correct me if I am wrong!

Me, I'm just being a flag waiver at the moment!

Good to hear from you, Evelyn!  Try not to be a stranger.

EricS